Dream Factory is always looking for smart and hardworking designers, developers, copywriters, marketers and account management that will fit into our relaxed company culture and contribute to our results driven work. If you feel you have what it takes to create real results for our clients contact us today.
Digital Marketing Strategist
At Dream Factory, a full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency, the success of our clients is a direct result of our focus on propelling their corporate growth. It’s not just about making pretty pieces, but developing comprehensive short and long-term strategies that support and fuel the accomplishment of our clients’ overarching business goals. This cannot be achieved without the people who form our amazing Dream Team.
The position of Digital Marketing Strategist has the primary responsibility of ensuring our digital initiatives for each client are aligned with, and assisting in, the achievement of these corporate long-term objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leveraging an understanding of all digital elements of branding, advertising, PR and marketing, and always being ahead on the trends and constant updates (we’re talking about you Google) that influence our digital marketing strategies, the position is responsible for the following:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to each client’s website.
• Tracking conversion rates and setting in motion necessary improvements to their websites.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilizing a range of techniques including SEO and PPC.
• Assisting with the strategic lead of other digital marketing, from social to email and more.
• Understanding and continuously optimizing websites on all current SEO best practices.
• Knowing and managing PPC across a multitude of outlets, from Google to YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and more.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Assisting with the planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• BA/BS in relevant studies (business, marketing, communications, social sciences, behavioral sciences, etc.)
• MBA or relevant master’s degree (preferred, but not required)
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and other digital campaigns
• Experience planning and implementing integrated strategies
• Exceptional drive to take initiative and follow through on strategic ideas
• A strong balance of analytical skills coupled with creative thinking
• Exceptional organization, communication, interpersonal and planning skills
• Ability to work in a team and understand the value of collaboration
• Experience in a marketing and/or advertising agency (not required, but good to highlight if applicable)
Do you think you are the next Digital Marketing Strategist to join the Dream Team? Submit your resume and cover letter, along with your opinion on what the next big digital marketing trend/technique will be, to email@example.com.